Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sunshine at last

The summer appears to have arrived a bit early with lovely sunshine, high temperatures and no rain! This has allowed me to get on with the tramway extension and start the landscaping.
The pictures tell the story.

The first section of wooden edging goes in

The area between the main line and the tramway starts to get its landscaping

Getting there slowly. Some plants have gone in with two spreading plants that should cover a lot of the ground currently covered with slate.

I have put in a basic road way to allow a lumberjack yard to be built

Extra blocks have been laid, to put more in I will have to dig more of the trench

Work stopped for a while when I heard a low droneing which turned out to be the local bee keepers hives swarming. Whilst I like bees and understand they dont normally sting these sounded a bit pissed-off so I retired indoors.

Once the bees had gone I continued adding a car that we bought a year or so ago. Scale vehicles will follow but this little fellow will do for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment